Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Birth of the Confederacy


The birth of the "Confederacy of the Dunces" came about when I was in The Reading Room going through a forum discussion on what's the funniest book you've ever read. And it dawned on me that I have saved funny emails and there's no real group called "Confederacy of the Dunces" on Stumbled Upon. I also checked if a blogspot url was available and it was so I took it and made a blog out of it.

The idea of the Confederacy is really simple -- it's a humor blog based upon the funny quirky humor of John Kennedy Toole -- the author of the novel 'Confederacy of the Dunces'. It's probably my favorite book in the humor or funny genre. The Reading Room forum was a catalyst for me because I had an idea of a humor blog -- those emails I get I can dump and share with people. So anything funny I get over the email or find over the internet will be here. ENJOY!

If you want to send in any funny stories or jokes you can email them to me:

No comments: