Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Captain on Deck!

I found Jean-Luc Picard! I never thought the Captain would be writing a blog from the Enterprise. It makes a very very interesting read. The Captain is having adventures like he had never done before. I guess blogosphere's influence have a lot to do with it because they just had characters from SG1 on the ship!

It is really funny to read and is very entertaining. I never thought Picard had a great sense of humor. But I'm glad I found it and I have to thank Tamiki the Witty because I found Jean-Luc Picard while I was reading the comments. Yes, he was commenting on the blog. Can't wait till he comes around here. ^_^

Till then, make it so Number One!

6 comments:

tamiki said...

Warning: Geek joke .0001 light years ahead:

You'll need the right hailing frequency to reach Captain Picard...

wakka wakka wakka :)


Thanks for visiting my site!

tamiki said...

I'm going to add you to my blogroll, if you don't mind

tamiki said...

I also thumbed your site with stumble upon. :)

Yu^2 said...

Hey Tamiki! Thanks for coming by and the thumbs up! This is a fledgling blog so any thing you can do to help would be great. :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You think the Enterprise can't find any blog with it's sensors? Beaming aboard!

Yu^2 said...

Thanks for coming by Captain. Glad to have you on board. And I never doubted Enterprise sensors.