Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Captain on Deck!

I found Jean-Luc Picard! I never thought the Captain would be writing a blog from the Enterprise. It makes a very very interesting read. The Captain is having adventures like he had never done before. I guess blogosphere's influence have a lot to do with it because they just had characters from SG1 on the ship!

It is really funny to read and is very entertaining. I never thought Picard had a great sense of humor. But I'm glad I found it and I have to thank Tamiki the Witty because I found Jean-Luc Picard while I was reading the comments. Yes, he was commenting on the blog. Can't wait till he comes around here. ^_^

Till then, make it so Number One!

6 comments:

tamiki said...

Warning: Geek joke .0001 light years ahead:

You'll need the right hailing frequency to reach Captain Picard...

wakka wakka wakka :)


Thanks for visiting my site!

tamiki said...

I'm going to add you to my blogroll, if you don't mind

tamiki said...

I also thumbed your site with stumble upon. :)

Yu Yu said...

Hey Tamiki! Thanks for coming by and the thumbs up! This is a fledgling blog so any thing you can do to help would be great. :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You think the Enterprise can't find any blog with it's sensors? Beaming aboard!

Yu Yu said...

Thanks for coming by Captain. Glad to have you on board. And I never doubted Enterprise sensors.