Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Confederacy of the Dunces?

I was looking for a decent picture for Confederacy of the Dunces (this blog) for a banner -- I'm also looking for a proper blogger template. I'm thinking of having K2 so I can have the same theme as my other blog Notes Above Ground. That'll have some what of a continuity in look and feel but the banner would change. What do you think of that idea?

Anyway I Googled "Confederacy of the Dunces" and this blog came up on the second page. ^_^ it's an occupational hazard to be obsessed with Google, stats and page rank. But it was kinda cool that I came up. I looked for images and I found stuff from Wikipedia and an interesting virtual tour of Confederacy of the Dunces.

And then there was this pic:
109th Congress

It's from Radar Online -- the counterpart to the magazine. I just love their stuff. Good thing we have the internet because I won't be able to get it in India. Oh another picture of Confederacy of the Dunces:
Good stuff right? Pictures are worth more than words indeed! I wonder what the Dunces would look like this election -- if you come across any pictures forward them to me will ya?

No comments: